I would have to say that our experience at Belle Plaine with WEG motors has been very positive.
We have found that the WEG Motors are built to very high quality standards which give them some of the following characteristics.
- Motors are very quiet
- Very robust and durable
- Very smooth running with low vibration levels
- Upgraded shaft material (4140)
- Motors are shipped with strong pallets, shafts have a metal protector to prevent damage during shipping
- Termination boxes can be switched to either side(F1 or F2). Boxes also available different sizes
- W22 model conductors come out top of motor therefore switching from F1 to F2 a matter of removing four bolts and turning.
- Manufacture works with customer to customize motors when required. Motor base with six mounting holes for two types of bases. WEG’s motors have 4140 shaft material are a smaller diameter(same or greater strength), however WEG made ours the same size competition to remove the need to stock two sheave sizes. WEG will work with their customers to come up with a solution where most manufactures will not customize!
- Price and delivery is very competitive.
To sum things up we are very pleased with our WEG motors and plan to purchase more in the future.
— Dennis Muldoon, Mosaic Potash Belle Plaine
Please fill in the form below to submit your testimonial.
Required fields are marked *